Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Firework!

As of right now, my favorite song is Firework by Katy Perry. I could listen to it all the time.
                                   Kurt making shish kebabs
We had such wonderful weather for a while, and then it got a little bit colder and now I think it is getting warmer again. We were able to go running outside and go for a bike ride. Except when we went on our bike ride, there was this ferocious wind that wanted to get us. Our bike ride was about 6 miles long and the wind would come and go. There was a point to where we were passing this girl who was walking and I think we were biking as slow as she was walking....it was that windy. It probably didn't help that Kurt was in front of me. ;)
Anyway, we went on a date with some of Kurt's friends, BC & Jewls  and it was really fun. We went to Laser Mania and played some mini putt putt....and let's just say that I need to get some lessons or something.

I made a really good recipe the other night, it was easy, it was fast, and it was a crockpot! I got it from a lady in my ward up north when I had my bridal shower. So if any of you would like to try it, here is the recipe:

6 chicken breasts
3-4 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz cream cheese
1 packet of good seasons italian dresssing(dry mix)

Cut the chicken into chunks. Place them on the bottom of the crockpot. Pour the soup on top, cut the cream cheese into smaller pieces and add the dressing. Stir occasionally and cook for 4-6 hours. Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles.

Since I am just feeding 2 mouths, I did half the recipe, and we still had left overs. We used the rice, and it was really good. Like I said it was easy, and we basically had all of the ingredients anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment