Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our First Love Day

                                Kurt was really exited to be going out as you can tell

It was Kurt's and my first Valentines Day. We were lucky enough that Kurt had the day off from work. It started out a little odd....since we went up north for the weekend, we all know that no homework got done. and we don't do homework on Sunday, so we tried to go to bed early so we could get up at 4:30 that morning to do it. Yes I know, crazy. It was going to be a long day! I could not keep my eyes open for the life of me in my spanish class, thank goodness the teacher did not call on me, because I was too focused on staying awake. I was a little nervous about work, but I had a lot of stuff to do so that helped me stay awake. As soon as I got off work at 5, we got ready and waited 45 minutes to be seated at Outback Steakhouse. It was a really good dinner, and we had only been there twice together and I know how much Kurt loves it. We probably ate way too much! Afterwards, we drove up to the black hill on Foremaster and surprisingly we were the only ones up there. We had lots of pillows and blankets and brought P.S. I Love You to play on our laptop while we laid in the back of Kurt's car and left the back door open so we could see the city lights. It was pretty romantic if you ask me. It was a really nice night and glad that we didn't have homework or work to get in the way of our special night.

No comments:

Post a Comment