Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I used to love to take pictures...... :(

Last year for Christmas, I received a really nice camera. I loved taking pictures and I always wanted to take a photography class. So I did, I took a class at SLC and I loved it. It helped me learn how to use my camera and the different elements in photography. I had this dream that I wanted to have my own photography place. When I moved down to St George in June, I took a few pictures, but ever since lover boy came along, I have not really been into it that much. So yes, I am blaming this one on Kurt. Here are some of my favorite pictures: (p.s. lets just say the stg is a good place to take pics)








1 comment:

  1. Nice! I know a really cute baby boy you can practice your skillz on... bring your camera up! YOu should get back into it, you're really good!

    ReplyDelete