Sunday, May 8, 2011

Eventful Family Fun

kurt can never pull a serious face in a picture

What does this look like to you? Elephant? Me too. 
The last weekend was April was such an eventful weekend. My family was in town, Kurt's family was in town, and it was the last week of school before finals started. Needless to say, I did not study what so ever for my spanish final that was at 7:30 in the morning the following Monday. Justin, Katie Rae, and Katie Lynn stayed at our house in the theater room and we stayed up one night talking till about 3 in the morning. When I say we, I mean Katie Rae and I. It was lots of goodness and so fun to have them stay with us. We hope in the end, they will move down here and we can party all the time! On Saturday, Kurt and I went hiking with Kurt's brother Troy and his wife and kid Amy and Max to Red Cliffs. It was a little chilly at first, but it got better. It was only a mile hike but a cool and pretty hike. We are glad we got to spend some time with just them and have some fun! Saturday night we went out to Applebee's with my whole family that was there and just talked and laughed and laughed some more. I sure miss them when they are not here.
little blurry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment