Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Week

Birthday Balloons! 


Kurt is the double 2-2!! He is so funny, he tells me every day, I can do what I want because it's my birthday...No Kurt it's not your birthday yet. Well it's my birthday week, so I can do what I want. never knew I married such a kid. Kurt had to work on his birthday because he didn't ask for it off, :( so we went to dinner the night before at Samurai 21 with Tim and Kaysie. Oh how I love that place. It was a good choice. We had a great time with them and were glad that we were finally able to go on a date with them with no kids. Their kids got their turn last week, now it was their turn.
On Tuesday, before I went to work, we made french toast, because that is what kurt wanted for breakfast, then we opened his presents. He got some new shoes, a water bottle, 1st season of Modern Family, some shirts, a George Foreman, a wallet, some basketball shorts, money and another present on the way. Oh and a THOR t-shirt that he absolutely loves. We had a nice lunch at Olive Garden with his family then he had to go to work. What a poopoo of a day, to have to go to work on your birthday till 9 at night. We went to SpoonMe where Kelsey works and JK was there and got a SpoonMe and just sat and talked with them for a while. At least he got some type of treat thing on his birthday. That was nice of them. When we got home, we missed Brant and Kacen, they had come over and hid some IBC Rootbeers in various places in our home with little notes next to each. Those two are a crack.
Aint he a doll? 

Since Kurt got off work so late on his birthday, we had cake and ice cream on Wednesday, when he didn't have work and that way everyone could come and not have to put the kids to bed just yet. I tried a new recipe and made a snickers cake, it turned out really delicious! Afterwards we played telestrations and had a lot of good laughs with that. There are still a few more presents to come, which is why I guess you could say it really is his birthday week: dinner monday, birthday tuesday, cake wednesday, maybe presents friday.
All in all it was a great few days to spend with Kurt. I hope he had a great birthday and am so grateful for him and glad to call him mine.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the birthday boy! Wow, he got spoiled!! I think my next birthday I"m going to instigate a birthday week, I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete