Sunday, May 8, 2011

College Days

Right after I graduated high school, I moved down to St. George to live with a few girls who were in my homeward and my high school as well as two others who I had no idea who they were. I was not really good friends with the girls I was moving in with, but I was at one point and time in my life. I still thought they were really cute and nice girls, so I was excited. That year, it was the most fun I had ever had in college. We made so many memories that I will never forget. And to this day, we are all still the best of friends. We became so close and learned so much about each other, how could we not stay friends for life?
Well anyway, this last week a few of them came down for the weekend and we were able to see each other and catch up on life and remember the times that we lived with one another and the times that made us laugh, the times that we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning in the bathroom eating carrots, and the time someone put dish soap in the dishwasher and made it explode. All of those times and then some are priceless, ones that we look back on to remember our freshman year of college at Dixie as Rebels.

No comments:

Post a Comment