Saturday, May 19, 2012

April

Not a whole lot happened in April as it blew right past us. Kurt and I did a duathlon, 2 mile run, 22 mile bike, and 2 mile run. Nothing what we expected it to be, to say the least. And we will definitely train on a bike in the future IF we ever decide to do something like that again. In 3 weeks, I will be running the Ogden half marathon, I am just hoping to finish it. A girl at my work couldn't do it, so I told her I would. I am a little nervous because it is so soon and I am not fully trained, but hopefully it will make me more trained for my other half in June.
Work is still going great, I have hit my 3 months, so I get a raise. Yeah for us! Kurt has his finals this next week, good luck on those babe. And to celebrate and squeeze in a quick relaxing time, we are going to San Diego and will be back just in time for him to start the summer semester on May 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment