Sunday, October 9, 2011

As Of Lately

School has started and we are already at the mid point! How fast time flies. Kurt and I are both enrolled as full time students, not mentioning we are still working. Kurt is working on getting his associates by this December. Woo-hoo you go dear. :) And I am working on my psychology degree. School is definitely kicking both of our butts. Kurt has school in the morning and work in the evening, while I am just the opposite, work in the morning and school in the afternoon. So every little bit of time we have together, we take full advantage.
This last week I was able to attend one of my good friends wedding up north in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a rainy day, but it was so wonderful. It took me back to when Kurt and I got married and just how happy we were that the day finally came that we got to be married for time and all eternity. It was too quick of a trip though, way too much driving within 24 hours.


Yesterday Kurt and I also had the opportunity to attend a friend's endownment session. I always love going to those and seeing someone I know experience that. Later that night we made halloween cookies and had a great time. We love when we can take time away from our homework and just hang out with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment