Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Weekend

My flowers Kurt bought for my Birthday

Cake and Ice Cream night




On top of the world


This weekend was such a great weekend, a good end to the beginning of the summer school semester. I went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2 with my brother, and then again at midnight on Friday when my mom and sister and brother came and surprised me. I can't believe my little brother who is 6 stayed awake for the whole thing! It was even hard for me too. But I love that movie, it is so funny.  We all had a nice bike ride on saturday morning around St George then to finish it off with Orange Peel, my favorite place. While Kurt was at work, I just hung out with my family and we laid out at the pool and went shopping. My mom took us out to eat at one of my favorite mexican places, Paula's. On Sunday, I made dinner for my family and just hung out at our place. It was a nice weekend to hang out with them.
Monday, we went to Angels Landing at Zions with Tanya, Kacen, Kylee, and John. It was my first time going there and it turned out to be a really nice day. I am very afraid of heights and this hike is pretty scary if you ask me. It is way cool and awesome, just a little high for my likings. Even more scarier when you know there have been casualties on this strenuous adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment