Monday, April 11, 2011

Transformer?

This here is Kurt's clock radio. You're probably wondering what the heck? Well this clock is not so innocent as it looks. We have never turned it on to listen to the radio, we have done absolutely nothing to it except glance at it occasionally to tell the time. It only happens at night, probably because that's really the only time that we are in our room, but it makes noises. Noises as if it were on. The volume is turned down as far as it can go, and the frequency thing is as far left as it will go. But somehow it manages to make the static sound ALL the time! Last night was the worst I have heard it, and it even ended up waking me up in the middle of the night and was going on for a little bit, then stop, then go back on and etc. I finally had to tell Kurt to unplug it because I could not fall asleep. We think that it's a transformer trying to get into our brains or the government trying to listen to our conversations as if we were bad guys or something. It's kind of creepy if you ask me. So if anyone is in need of a clock and really wants one, we will give this one to you at no charge!!

2 comments:

  1. This is Troy. I grew up with that alarm clock and it woke me up a lot making that noise. I am shocked it is still in use. I guess kurt could sleep through anything though, or he is keeping his dream alive that there are transformers out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH oh soo funny! ALOL:) its totally a transformer...I LOVE TRANSFORMERS

    ReplyDelete