Saturday, April 16, 2011

KrUmPeTs






Krumpets is my new favorite store. Melinda introduced it to me a couple months back, which was a bad idea. I have always wanted to go there, but knew if I did, I would never stop going. Krumpets is like a home decorating store. They always have the cutest decorations for every holiday or season. The best time to go, is a couple of weeks before the actual holiday because then everything for that holiday is 50% off. If you go after, its like 75% off, but may not get all the things you want due to out of stock and sold out. I went there the other day to get some spring things for my house. I purchased four cute things and it came out to be only 12 bucks, thanks to the 50% off my whole purchase.

1 comment:

  1. yay for KRUMPETS!! you should have boughtme a couple things!! You are always supposed to call me when you go there when everything is 50 or 75 percent off!! hello...you're fired:)

    ReplyDelete