Monday, November 1, 2010

This is Hallo-WEEN

Kurt and I have successfully been married for two weeks. I think we are going to make it. I think I did hear somewhere while I was in the temple that there is a 30 day marriage trial. I have 30 days to decided whether or not I want to be married forever to this kid. I think so far, it's a yes. 
Last week, we both had Wednesday off and we were able to spend some time together. We ate out for dinner and then went and saw Thriller at Tuacahn. Kurt had never seen it and I haven't seen it in like 3 years, so I decided we were going to go. I bought the tickets a few weeks ago, so we were able to get seats in the 3rd row. We had a lot of fun, especially not having to worry about anything: no work and no school. Just each other.
For Halloween, we invited a few of our friends over to eat some broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl and carve pumpkins. It was my first time ever making broccoli cheese soup, and it turned out pretty good.  When trick or treaters came, Kurt dressed up as a crazy old grandma with a mask and his mothers bathrobe and slippers. It was pretty funny. His mom and I could not stop laughing every time he answered the door. 
We also had our openhouse on the 23rd, my mom and a few of my siblings were able to come down for it. The backyard turned out beautiful and it was a lot less stressful then the actual wedding day. Just glad that is over as well. Luckily we had Katie Rae there as our photographer. She did a good job at it.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!!!!!!!! Well why didn't you tell me you started a blog...wierdo!! and yes Mikell is so excited to see all of you!! She asked me the other day when we see Kurt if Amber will be there too?! :) I guess forever now!!

    ReplyDelete