Friday, November 12, 2010

A New Name, A New Life, A New Doo

  The Wedding Party

  Sweet Mustaches
We finally got our wedding pictures back!! Woo Hoo! All three hundred and sixty eight of them. Now we can pick and choose if we want any hanging in our home. No more just engagements pictures.

I tried on Kristine's wig the other night and it was short, brown looking and Kurt really really liked it. He actually told me a few days prior that he would like to see what I look like with short hair and some blonde in it. After putting the wig on, we sent a picture to everyone seeing how they liked it. Some of them new that it was a wig, and Kristine's in fact. I haven't cut my hair in like forever, and so I decided to do it. We were going to have my little sister do considering she is in hair school, however we did not know when the next time we would be making a trip up north. I wanted to do it now. I remembered Tim and Kaysie's cousin was in hair school down here in St George. So I gave her a ring and she had me in that same day. I wanted to surprise Kurt, so I made sure no one told him. He got home at 9:00 that night and I had my hood on until I was ready to reveal it. He didn't believe I cut it, he thought it was a wig. It was way funny. But he loves it and I really like it, it's a change, something that seems to be a big thing in my life right now.

4 comments:

  1. to the family picture: way to keep your eyes open timmy, way to smile alisa and justin, me and katie look hot! and way to be a cranky kid kj and need your stupid binky in the picture ruining your cute little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at pictures at Kris blog and I found out you guys have a blog! Well you look so cute!!! and happy!!! hey I hope I can see all of your wedding pictures sometime. Very cute blog! We miss you. Love you!! :D

    ReplyDelete