Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thing 1 & Thing 2




A few weekends ago, Thing 1 and Thing 2 aka my sister and brother came into town. I love when they do, because we always seem to have so much fun when they are here. My little sister, Katie is in hair school and Kurt needed a hair cut. She did a really good job at that. I think Kurt was a little nervous about it. I was a little sad though because I sort of didn't want him to cut it, but knew it needed to be sooner or later. So why not get it done when it's free??

Sisters

I think Kurt liked Kt glasses a little too much. 

Not my husband
We have introduced Justin and Katie to Modern Family, our newest favorite tv episodes. They watched a lot of the first season while here and we also went swimming with Paige, our good friend . I think Katie and I got a little sun. On Saturday, we went to Benja's to eat dinner with the whole gang. Katie was a little picture crazy. It was sad to see them go once again, but it wouldn't be long before we would see them again....LAKE POWELL......to be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment